Sunday, August 7, 2011

News from Chaudiere - with a very CASUAL last sentence

Gibbo and I were heading to MD in CQ when I opened this email from Drew.

Subject: Hello!!!!!
Cammie McGinnis is her name. She is a photographer. She is taking photos for Steve for the lodge. She liked my photos so much she took them and is going to put them on the Chaudiere Website! WOOOO HOOOOO! We got along really well and she let me use her lens - they were godly. I loved them so much. I'll attach a few I took. 

The other day Jen & Pat went into Sudbury for their anniversary - they went out for dinner but before that they went grocery shopping. They saw a box of froot loops and they bought it for me. I love them so much! 

Diane, the tough little lady who has a soft spot told me she is going to miss me alot when I leave and that I have to give her my email address so she can email me.. but "don't bug me to much" is what she said hahahaha! She's writing a book about Chaudiere Lodge and she was taking photos today of the staff. She told me my photo would be captioned 'My Favourite Australian'

I had a dream the other night that I was driving a boat and I looked across the water and I saw the Moncrieffs in another boat. I drove over and everyone was there looking for Anna, she had fallen out hahaha. So I decided to dive out of my boat and go looking for her. I eventually found her swimming in the back channels and we talked. Then I woke up. So I am going to email her today. Whats her email address?

How is dad after his trip around Asia? Did he have fun? 

I think I am leaving on the 18th now. Lianne might not be able to make it on the 12th to come get me. Which means I have about 2 days in Ottawa then head off into the states. I'm going to spend my tip money while I'm there :) because I worked hard to earn it. Also that means I get to stay at Chaudiere longer. I love it here SO much. 

Last night I was playing with my camera and its ability to capture light. You saw the photo on Facebook right? I'm going to experiment tonight and tomorrow night. 

Oh one more exciting thing. I GOT ACCEPTED INTO THE ANTARCTICA PROGRAM!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW!!!! WPOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAY!!!! I'm going to do a big email so don't tell anyone! 

I'm online on Skype so call me as soon as you get this!

No comments: