Sunday, August 7, 2011

Letters from My Mother

Am off down the creek to take some pics with my new camera. Should get some nice shots. I took some sunset photos yesterday, will send them to you both when I get home. Might send one or two from the iPad.

We came to MD so that Gibbo can run through the process of getting the cattle off here over the next few months. ABC mining company has bought the property for six million more than what the company had it valued at so they couldn't not sell it. We go home Friday.

I brought the laptop and external drive up with me because I have lots of blogging to catch up on - your Prague email Meg, some photos of yours Drew and I chose about 100 of Gibbo's better trip photos to pick from, but the telstra reception is really weak and the mobile broadband USB can't pick up the signal to give me a web page. The iPad works but is really slow. I can blog from it but can't upload photos. Frustrating cos I expected to fully catch up while I was here.

Coco has been having warm mince and milk for breakfast at Grandma’s! She won't want to come home. Gundy is coming in for a visit so Grandad had to cook some extra bones so that Cocie didn't miss out. She will put back on any weight she might have lost. She is staying there until Monday as we are going to cricket on the weekend.

Gibbo is very very keen on the second property that we looked at. He's making plans in his head for where all the animals will go. XXX said they'd probably buy our farm.

Love and miss you both a lot. Poor Gibbo gets ALL my focus and attention now. Maybe what he thought might be a good thing might not be now!! I can be a little intense hey?!

Take care my babies,

Love Momma

No comments: