Sunday, August 28, 2011

365

I think it's time I reclaimed my blog, albeit momentarily, from recording the adventures of my children and husband. I said to the kids last week that I won't have anything to put in the blog and 365 book once they come home. Between the two, I spend hours saving, printing, choosing, glueing and recording but it's something I really enjoy. I also love that it will end up telling a fairly detailed story of the year - the year that Gibbo went to China, Drew went to Canada and Antarctica, Meg went Around the World and I rode my bike 600 km and (hopefully) walked the Milford Track! Oh - and also - my first time as an empty nester!





1 comment:

Fiona said...

The book's beautiful Mare. What a wonderful memory of this year that you were quite concerned about (this time last year). Hard to believe it won't be long and they'll be back home.
Been loving all the photos of all the different parts of the world.