Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back Again

Hi kids, I'm back again with the rest of the Photos from Home.........I guess you know what's coming hey? I couldn't do a post about home without showing you the four leggers could I?

While Gibbo was outside with his chooks he let Peach out. She went berserk. Later in the afternoon, when MF visited, she was standing up on her back legs and trying to bunt him.

 Poor Peppie was tied to the tree so that Peach wouldn't stray too far.
 If she strayed too far she quickly came back.
 Peppie had an itch that needed scratching.

 Peachy's winter coat is very brown and thick. Someone needs to brush it!

It looks like Poofy has his nose in Chloe's butt! Unfortunate photo angle!
 Oh huwwo Mare....whatchu doin! What's dat fing you got dere?? Give me closer look hey?



 It was hard to get a pic of them all together!
 Oh heyyy, look what I found - I found a hole....I wonder what's in it?
 Maybe I'll try a little deeper...............
 Hmmm nothing.............
 Maybe if I change paws.....oh hey Poofy, how goes it? Look, I found a hole.......wanna have a go?
 Nah, nuthin' in the hole...........oh hey, what's dat up dere...............I so HUNGY I could eat a..............

1 comment:

littlekarstar said...

Came across from Ali's blog, you are so lovely to have done such a wonderfully generous thing.

Love the pics of your animals here, especially the cat action shots!