Tuesday, August 30, 2011

How I Keep Up

This is how I manage to keep up with where I'm up to with sliprail and 365 - A LIST. I love lists; I use them all the time for all manner of things. For the first two weeks that Meg was gone I was able to keep track of everything in my head or on sticky notes - but then her emails started coming thick and fast; Gibbo went overseas and Drew's missives kept coming - so I started recording. Now each time an email arrives, a photo collection appears on facebook or something incredibly exciting (!?) happens in my life, I write it here first...........and then I blog and 365 it! There. Everything organised and orderly. JUST HOW I LIKE IT!!

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Backward ticks are obviously a left-handed trick!

Ali said...

Hey! I just went downstairs to check on the chickens, and they were snuggled up in a cardboard box on its side... I was a little worried as I have chickens of three very different ages in the coop together, but they are all fine. No fighting amongst the ladies!

I'll write and post some photos of them soon, hopefully today if I get a moment. Thank you so much for them, the boys are just loving them and they are just gorgeous little ladies :)

What is 365?