Sunday, August 7, 2011

Getting it out there

August 3, 2011

So I have tried skyping you a million times but you're offline. I'm going to put it on facebook.. I hope thats okay? I just wanted you to know first!


HURRY UP AND CALL ME :(


Love Drew

and the exchange between siblings (and mother).

Drew Gibbons: Yo, Skype me! I can't call you for some reason?


Drew Gibbons: The reason for me wanting to call you was to inform you that I'm going to Argentina & Antarctica at the end of the year! Booo Yaah!


Megan Gibbons: Yay yay yay yay yay!!! So excited for you and TOTES jealous!!!!!!! You also totally owe me for making that inspirational speech and making you apply!!!! When do you go? Is it a stop over in Argentina? Give me details!!!! We're just leaving Cesky Krumlov today for Vienna! Skype soon? Xx


Maryanne Gibbons: It was your speech that made the difference. You're a great motivator Meg!


Drew Gibbons: It actually was! Thanks meg. Ah no we go hiking in Argentina for like 3 days I think, then go to the southern most town in the world and get on an ice breaker and go to the Antarctic. ♥ Woo

No comments: