Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Meg Went Shopping!!!

From: Megan
Date: 22 August 2011 3:25:45 PM AEST
To: Mare

Subject: Some shopping!!

Used my credit card yesterday!!!! There is a shop on the edge of the caldera, which gives 50% off to busabout people. I bought three rings and a birthday present for you! I probably wont post it, cause a) you wont be home to get it on your birthday and b) I would be nervous that it wouldn’t get to you. But it's a good present!!!!!!!! O, there was so much beautiful stuff, and I tried on so much jewellery. The curly blue one was the first that I tried on, and as soon as I saw it I loved it and knew that it was very 'me'. The circle disc one is a 'busabout ring' in that all the girls on busabout buy one. It's in Greek, Egyptian and something else, and it's a prayer to the goddess of beauty. And the third one - as soon as I saw it I knew I was going to buy it! It's a natural pearl, and the Greek designer collects them in their natural form and makes the rings around them.

It cost me $172 euro. I get $12 back in tax when I leave Europe.

Do you like them?????????

No comments: