Thursday, August 11, 2011

Munich 2

Hello,

I bought a BARGAIN pair of shorts for $4.50!! BUT the most exciting purchase was a traditional German dirndl for Oktoberfest!!! How great is it? It's pink! I don’t want to pre-empt the wearing of the outfit at Oktoberfest, but attached a little sneak peak! Stoph and Mitch bought a pair of lederhosen too! They are *apparently* made from goat skin, but I think the boys are pulling my leg. We are going to look so great! I don’t even want to think about how much it cost me in Australian dollars, but I will be wearing it for the whole three days we are at Oktoberfest (maybe sleeping in it) to justify buying it...

You can also see my $2.60 linen shoes in the dirndl photo! Another BARGAIN! And so comfortable! I bought them in Salzburg, but if I can find them again I am going to buy another three pairs! (Stoph running out of room in his backpack, please send extra suitcase. Haha!)

ALSO, I just paid 30 cents for two bananas!!! 30 cents!!!!!!!!! Groceries here are so cheap!

Lots of love, Meg

No comments: