Monday, April 4, 2011

Time Out

I took some time out yesterday morning and travelled 3km down the road to the not long opened catering and cooking school, Love Food. I used the voucher that Barb gave me. I did the Lovely Loaves class. I forgot about most of the rest of the world for a little while. Photos are in totally random order as we had four or five things on the go at once. One dish I didn't photograph was the onion jam - it was awesome but looks pretty disgusting! Chef Sandee.


My station.
My dinner roll dough, proving.
Chelsea Buns.



My dinner roll dough, knocked back.

My dinner roll buns, ready to add topping.


Cooked chelsea scrolls.

Bruschetta mix.

My dinner rolls, cooked.
My flat bread, sitting.












1 comment:

Fiona said...

Mare, that looks like amazing fun. Love the colour in the bruschetta topping. And a beautiful photo of you. I think maybe red is your colour.