Sunday, April 24, 2011

Shopping Trip, Quick

Chris, Meg, MF and I went to Toowoomba to do a quick spot of shopping. I bought some favourite perfume, Mor Marshmallow, one of my few indulgences. I also bought one of these - at $140 off, it was too good to pass up.Mitch and Tamika came visiting to plan some more of the Grand Tour with Meg and Chris. Their four month odyssey takes in Europe, the Greek Islands, England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and the US (including a road trip, driving Route 66 - stuff of legend). Meg stays on an extra week, flying to see Drew in Canada. Three ipads and an iphone were in use - a bit different to when I planned my adventure in 1986. It was an all paper job back then!
Gibbo and Martin went to the Gatton poultry auction - and came home with these for me. The rooster is a Lavender and will go well with the three Lavender girls I already have. All three of us look slightly awkward.We had roast pork again for tea.

Then we unpacked the new coffee machine and had cappucinos!!! What a treat. It takes only seconds to make one.

No comments: