Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bree's 18th

Bree is one of Drew's best friends from school. Her 18th birthday party was tonight. The girls all skyped with Drew. They cried. He cried. I cried. Barb cried. When Barb saw him she just started crying and said to me, "how on earth do you do it Maryanne". That really set me off. I don't know how I do it, I just do. I gave my phone to Sophie so that she and Drew could have a skype call together, just the two of them, to catch up. Meg bought Bree two of these (she liked them so much she bought herself a pair as well). This is the frilly thing that was supposed to go on the nicely wrapped present. When we arrived home from the bowls club last night we found it in 25 pieces, strewn across the living room floor. Obviously Chloe became bored during the evening with no hoomans at home so decided to amuse herself. So we bought a new one today.

No comments: