Monday, October 18, 2010

Wisdom Teeth

Drew and I went to Tba today to visit his oral surgeon. He is due to have three wisdom teeth removed on December 1, just three days before our annual beach holiday and his Canada orientation day. We saw a very clear picture (x-ray) of his problem teeth and I picked myself up off the floor when they told me how much to remove them.

We also re-visited the suit hire shop to make sure that he still liked Suit No 1 as much as he did before. Thumbs up.

I spent a while in A&R and bought another 2 books on diabetes, a calorie counter and a GI shopping guide. We found a very funky little tea/coffee shop that was half the size, width wise, of a shipping container. Very groovy. We bought some very nice, deep red roses and gerberas and went to the hospital to visit our friend who had the stroke - and discovered we were at the wrong hospital. Her husband was confused as to which one she was at. We came home.

I then turned around and went back out to my second last peb meeting ever.

Goodnight.


No comments: