Monday, October 11, 2010

Packed and Ready

It continues to rain!!! We are lucky to have just had soaking rain -no damage or wild storms, unlike the poor folk in Brisbane and on the Sunshine Coast.

Gibbo is home from Nebo; and I head off to Brisbane tomorrow until Friday for our Women in Business and Agriculture Forum. Manager's wives from across the Company have been invited and all fly in tomorrow. There are some interesting sessions planned including a night at The James Street Cooking School. I had to complete an on-line personality test and will get a "profile" given to me on Thursday during the Personal Development day - can't wait to get that!!

I hope to catch up with Meg while I'm down there, maybe tomorrow afternoon. Not sure how much blogging I'll get done but I'll try.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Sounds like a good few days ahead Mare.
We're missing the rain up here, just getting cloud which is a little disappointing.
Enjoy your trip, we'll need a post on your personality!
Fiona.
PS. Love your new header photo!