Saturday, October 2, 2010

Veges, Chooks and Dogs

I feel a bit better today, no tears at least. I spent nearly all day outside, pottering, I guess that helped. Drew mowed inside and out; he worked the lunch shift at Mary's yesterday and again last night. He did his regular Saturday shift today. Meg cooked a Thai meal for dinner and made a cookie cake too - we're yet to have it. Rocky came out to stay; the boys are leaving at 5am, heading to Sydney for the Grand Final. Drew has gone to a party; Meg and I will pick him up at 11pm.


















1 comment:

Fiona said...

Everything's looking green and beautiful Mare. I love the photo of your fluffy dog with the chooks. And look at your veges, I can only dream. Looking at my chooks in site 1, two days in, I can't imagine it resembling a vege garden in two short weeks! I'm making a compost heap today.

Had to laugh at Matthew yesterday, had him helping me with rubbish and manure and other tasks he doesn't particularly enjoy (ie, anything within the confines of the houseyard fence). As he piled some more rubbish into the back of the ute, he said "Bet Gibbo's enjoying the footy"! Sounded so funny as he doesn't even know Gibbo! They sound a little similar though with their extroverted personalities.

Your whole garden is beautiful! Enjoy your Sunday!
Fiona.