Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's About Time

I haven't posted any animal or garden photos for, oh-maybe a week, so I think it's time I did. I love our animals and I especially love going out to my vege garden to see what's happening. I like to take a cup of tea out there. It's very peaceful and calming. It's easy to spend time and not notice it passing.

Here's Millie in her day pen, enjoying her warmed weetbix, muesli and bread mix.
Here's Pepper, enjoying carrot sticks 

 Wild Tomatoes
 Of course the dogs had to get in on the carrot act. They love coming to the garden and chooks too - it usually means a free egg or two.
 

 Happy Boys, having a game


 Happy Girls; Megan does so love her Peachy
 More new silkie chicks

 The First Zucchini and some delicious wild tomatoes and fresh eggs

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Hi Mare.
I feel as though I've been missing in action the past week or so. With showers passing over today, my outside plans have altered, so maybe I'll even squeeze a post in.
Your vege garden as always looks wonderful. I've planted a full garden of corn in my Site 1, chooks have moved onto site 2, it will be a full mixed bag, I've bought seeds, am hoping to get them planted someday soon!
Sounds as though your couple of days in Brisbane were insightful! I smiled at your personality profile, I really think we may be kindred spirits. My husband makes up for my introverted ways with his gregarious manner, possibly similar in your household. Hope you're able to get Gibbo's health issues under control quickly, I'm sure it's a worry to you all.
Take care.
Fiona.