Friday, October 1, 2010

Blogtoberfest 2010

Last year I joined in with tinniegirl.blogspot.com's Blogtoberfest where the challenge is to post to your blog every day.I'm going to give it another whirl this year, even if it's only a photo or a quote or a recipe that makes it to the page.

I'm up to my ears in forecasts, budgets and revaluations. I've been feeling a little fragile about school going back for the last term/time. We did the grocery shopping tonight; someone at the checkout asked me what Drew was doing next year. I couldn't speak; Meg answered for me.The next couple of months will require a brave (yet tear-stained) face:)

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Oh Mare.
The year my baby leaves for boarding school is the year my oldest will have just completed her secondary years.
I've already explained to her she will have to have a 'gap' year to come home and look after Mum.
Maybe Meg will hold you up.

I'd like to commit to posting everyday, but I just don't think I can!

Chooks are in the dome though! Need to post something about that.

Have a lovely weekend.
Fiona