Saturday, December 10, 2011

It's Raining Again

More beautiful rain; everything is so GREEN!




 It seems we only think about cleaning out the gutters when it's raining! Duh. Who cleans their gutters when the sun is shining?

 I haven't noticed this before - the light pink bouganvillea spilling over the garage roof. It looks beautiful and delivered an "oh wow" moment.

After two very heavy downpours the sun came out. Meg and I went to town and did a little bit of festive shopping and stood in the main street and skyped with Drew (he thought my comment in the Christmas tree post about an empty chair and an unpulled bon-bon made it sound like he had died!!! Not my intention. I just wanted to acknowledge that HE'S NOT GONNA BE HERE!!!). Shopping with Meg is fun; we found some good presents for my big brother and the girls at work.

We came home and spent a few hours in the garden - see the next post.

No comments: