Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh Mama!!

There I was, one Tuesday afternoon in October, just sittin' around minding my own business. The Boss came along to give me a pat and then for some reason - he bathed me! I can hardly remember the last time I had a bath. Anyway, I enjoyed the massage and the cool water on my skin. I dried off a bit dirtier than when I started but I guess that was because all the dirt I'd collected in my beautiful coat over the winter became dislodged.

 You can even see the prickles in my tail when I wag it.
 I went back to my bed to rest and look distinguished.


 Then The Boss came and put me in the car. I love riding in the car! Wherewegoinwherewegoin I asked him. He took me to those same people who poked things in my ears that time - remember that Mama? Remember how they made my teeth fall out - and they removed my manhood Mama, you remember that bit hey?.....and then I got scrotum rash from being shaved and, and, and LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO ME THIS TIME MAMA!!!!! I'M ALL NAKED!!!!


 And what's this?? How come they left this ball of fluff on the end of my tail??
 I don't even look like me any more. The cat didn't know who I was! She stood on tippytoes and arched her back so much I thought it was going to break. The hair on her back stood straight up on end. I tried to show her it was me, Poofy. I tried to play with her like we always do. I ran 'round and 'round the pool like a mad thing but she still couldn't work out it was me!


Oh Mama!! How long will I look like this???

No comments: