Sunday, October 9, 2011

Friday Night Thai Night

The local cooking school where I did my bread making course a few months ago (it's just down the road from us, only minutes) has a home delivery night every now and then. Friday night was Thai night-I made sure I hardly had anything for lunch so I could really enjoy the food. I love Thai. I actually went down there and picked ours up rather than having it delivered. By the time 6.15pm came I was starving. Three courses for $30 and one serving fed both of us.

Here's everything - from the left - Thai Beef Salad with noodles in the brown bag; spring rolls and peanut sauce and chicken curry in coconut milk with rice. The sauces, nuts and flavourings were all in little containers. All we had to do was eat it!
Second course - the Thai Beef Salad with noodles and nuts and a vinegar/sugar dressing.
The third course - Chicken Coconut Curry and rice with a dressing.
The first course - spring rolls and an incredibly delicious peanut dipping sauce. I ate it by the spoonful.




No comments: