Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hello From Amsterdam

Hello from Amsterdam,


It is wild here! We went out walking when we got in yesterday with other people from the busabout tour, and we are staying right in the middle of the red light district!!!! It is insane, there are literally girls standing in windows lining the street. You can smell/see people smoking marijuana everywhere. We tried to go to a bar last night, and the guy told us, "we no sell alcohol, only drugs"...... So we came home!


We did a 23km bike riding tour today in the POURING rain!!! It POURED the whole way around. They took us to a cheese farm and it was pretty cool. I feel inspired to buy a bike and a cheese making kit when I get home!


We're going to the Heineken factory tomorrow and Anne Franks house.


I can't believe I've been gone a week and I can't believe it's rained the whole time!!!!


Lots of love,


Meg









No comments: