Friday, July 8, 2011

All Day in the Garden

Last Sunday I spent ALL DAY in the garden, from 9 to 5, just like a job! If I found a job that I got as much enjoyment and contentment from, I'd snap it up.

 Meg cut back the overhang on the italian parsley.
 And on the eschallots that have been in for so long. They've gone a bit rank but will come back after a trimming.


 Magnificent lemons (and nail polish!!).








 This little fella had the biggest crop I've ever seen or felt; it was ENORMOUS.

It was a great day.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Mare, wishing Meg all the best for her 'grand adventure'. Hope she has a wonderful time.
How are you going to cope?
PS. Your garden looks wonderful as always. I didn't realise you could trim the eschallots back and have them return, I'll have to try it, as mine are getting a bit elephantine too.