Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cricket, Cricket, Cricket

Another day at the cricket, this time at Yarraman. I wandered off early and found a nice little cafe where I pointed the heater in my direction and spent the best part of an hour and a half reading the paper whilst eating a toasted sandwich, a plate of hot chips and a cappucino. I missed the 39 runs Gibbo scored but managed to see him bowl a bit, blow his calf muscle then wicket keep for the remainder of the game, hobbling all the while. He stumped two of the opposition players (I think). I had a little read and a little snooze, snug and warm in the car. Meg and Chris drove to the coast to attend the going away party hosted by Mitch's parents. They called in at the game on their way through.

 This is our friend, Dennis Lillie - true story, that's his name.


This was the day of Drew's 18th. I worked all day on the Sunday for end of month.

No comments: