Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Good Experience????

Hello all,


Living the life here at Chaudiere Lodge. Today we said goodbye to the guests who were leaving.. they all hugged me goodbye :) I was actually really sad to see them leave and I've only known them for a week. Anyway 8 more people arrived today and I greeted them and took them up to their rooms and explained what the go was around here. Its great fun.


Yesterday there was a HUGE storm. Thank god I had clocked off and wasn't on the docks. After it was really calm so I went and took some shots on my camera.


Today Kelsey and I went for a kayak around the Islands, it was really nice. We were out for an hour and the whole time I could feel something on my leg so I just thought it was a bug or something so I kept swiping at it. Eventually I looked down and there was a bloody snake in my kayak! I just froze!!! Hahahah


I got close to the shore, paddling VERY slowly, and just tipped my self out and swam like there was no tomorrow! He got out himself and casually swam away. I wasn't very impressed because I was all wet and without a boat or paddle!
Anyway, it was a good experience haha.


Keep in touch


Love Drew

No comments: