Monday, December 2, 2013

Last Week

Another week flew by in a flash. Meg was home for a surprise visit on Tuesday night; she worked in town on Tuesday and had to work further west on Wednesday so spent the night with us. A bonus!! We caught up over a wine and noodle box.

Thursday G and I went to Brisbane; he had meetings, I went along for the change of scenery and to catch up with Drew. We spent Thursday afternoon together, shopping for clothes, a haircut, some lunch and a general look around. After we got back to his place we walked to Southbank where I was to catch the city cat to our accommodation. We saw the cat at the stop across the river and started to run! I had heeled boots on - not the best footwear to be running along a concrete pathway - running, running, Drew went ahead to hold the boat for me! We actually made it with time to spare!




I took my computer and files and spent Friday at our new head office, working away, shuffling paper and cattle - same dog, different leg action.

Meg sent some photos through of what she did on Saturday - tough life for some hey? A bath by candlelight and some Christmas baking.




So I got to catch up with both of my bebes during the week which i just loved.

No comments: