Sunday, December 8, 2013

Getting Ready

It doesn't take much for Meg to get excited about Christmas - which is a good thing for me - because being around her makes me realise how late I've left everything and that I'd better get a move on.

We synchronised our ideas and pre-plans during the week and duly executed them. We have the hamper recipient and ingredients list sorted; we have a plan of attack for this and the next few weekends. Meg had a wonderful time at Spotlight picking up craft supplies. I bought the boxes and bottles and jam and relish ingredients; she bought the baking ingredients. Last night we laid everything out on her bed.






And we know Meg is home when we see Coco getting around in a Christmas Costume. Poor Cocy! The indignity of it all! This is actually a wrap for a big dog's neck. She ended up wearing it like a tutu...the expression on her face says it all.

No comments: