Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Cooking

Even though I live a life immersed, submersed, surrounded and sometimes overwhelmed by Beef of a very high quality, my favourite meat has always been Pork. When we go out for dinner it's usually my meal of choice. I grew up eating a wide variety of meats, all usually raised and killed on our farm, and it was always pork that did it for me. Nothing much has changed in all the years since then (and there's been quite a few now)!!






There's several things I make at Christmas that are rarely made at any other time of year. Sticky date puddings are one of these.


We went to the office yesterday afternoon for a couple of hours to finish off some paperwork/emails. We had a little gift box to deliver to the girls and JR.


After sending off the last email and tidying up end of month early I now feel like I'm on holidays. It's a nice feeling.

No comments: