Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Bathtub found a Friend

We picked up the bathtub and brought it home. It now sits on the front verandah, ready for some R&R (restoration and revamping).


The feet are a different colour because one side of the tub is painted black and the other side is the other colour, whatever that is. So someone only did half a job; hmm, where have I heard that before?






The bathtub found a friend and brought her home. I've hankered for a ladder for many a year now, thinking that when the time was right (ie we had a place of our own to put it), I'd find one...and there it was this morning, sitting on the truck trayback, right next to the bathtub at M&J's. How can something just fall into your lap like that without you even having to go looking - as S says, the universe sends you what you need! I've known for 15 years that one day I'd find exactly what I was looking for - and in the end, she found me - and she's absolutely perfect.


No comments: