Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Winter is Here

It's a bit chilly - about time. The house garden is looking very sad due to the season and neglect on my part; I'm afraid I've lost my house garden mojo but the permy garden is still looking good. I've also lost my housework mojo but I'm not really sure I ever truly had that so maybe it's not technically lost, just absent.

Gibbo left at 4.30am to drive to Roma to catch a flight to Charleville then had to drive 3 hours north to look at some wagyu. Keen. He'll be home tomorrow night. Drew and I drove to Toowoomba for him to have a TB Mantou test for his Canada application and I went for my bi annual mammogram, ultrasound and lung x-Ray. We found out at Drew's appointment that he couldn't actually have his because he has had a "live" vaccination in the last four weeks (the chickenpox one) and they wouldn't do the test - so we booked in again for July.

It's the stockies turn to organize a social club function so we're all going to the Leagues Club for dinner. I suggested we go to the Library but nobody liked that idea.

No comments: