Monday, June 28, 2010

IPad Central!

The ipads arrived last Friday, on Drew's birthday so that was perfect. We weren't expecting them until next week so having them arrive early was a bonus. I had bought the last sim card in town only on Wednesday so was able to set Drew's up on Friday night. It was an easy process and he was able to sit on the couch and Facebook the night away! Meg and I sat glumly watching him as we didn't have sim cards.

On Saturday we dropped Drew at Bree's and Coco at Mum's and went to Bris where we picked Chris up and went to the Chermside shopping centre to visit the Apple store. Meg and I bought sim cards and an extremely helpful man set both our ipads up so we were surfing the net on the way to our accom.

I have to admit I really like the iPad and the kids love theirs. Gibbo is feeling a bit left out but I told him he could share mine.

This post has been typed on the iPad but photos will still come from the PC until the camera connection kits arrive.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

I'm so envious!
Really need to look into these ipads!
I'm heading to Chermside in a couple of weeks myself, will be sure to check out the store.
Fiona.