Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mandy Writes

Our niece/cousin Mandy sent Meg a message on fb that had us in stitches. You really have to know our family and the dynamics (and the way that Gibbo is revered by all the Hodges) to appreciate this but I post it so that one day we'll all be reminded of it and laugh all over again. Otherwise, on fb, it will be lost forever.

Megan
Hi Mandy, I popped around to your house today to pick up some stuff for Gibbo, and I sung out, but no one was home!!! When I was driving away I nearly went back because I was worried you were home and would think I was rude for not coming in!! I hope you've all had a good weekend! Xxx

Mandy
You are funny, I wasn't home but Joey prob was - he may have been on roof taking down chrissy lights - yes I know it is June! We went to Sea world for the day and met Kiss, Glen, Belle, Benny, Lillie, Cooper, Mum and Dad their so had a huge day and lots of fun.

I got a call from your dad saying goat lost, I was like what Goat, I thought you said no goat - he said check your email - you are so spoilt and can get your dad to anything you want I will have to keep you away from Georgie. She talks to you all the time on her pretend mobile and tells Lochie that you own all the shops - but she calls you MAGAN, I say who is Magan and she says Gibbie's girl and I say you mean Megan and she says no silly I mean Magan. We may have to do a day trip to dalby to meet the baby goat when it is born you will be the Queen to her then! Magan has a baby goat I can hear it now, anyway, will catch up soon,

The funniest part of that email (for me at least) is that Georgie tells Lochie that Magan owns all the shops - obviously Meg has dazzled her with her bling and headbands etc.

No comments: