Friday, September 7, 2012

Other Stuff

Week gone quickly, cattle in yard again several times; same old same old. They've been moved now though and left behind broken trees, broken sprinklers and holes in the lawn. No point getting hot under the collar. Meg thinks it looks kind of cool; I don't.


I rode 30km Tuesday with Kat and Kirsty; beautiful day for a ride. Haven't ridden since - saving my energy for tomorrow's hill!

I managed to get everything done at work that needed doing - monthly reports, awa bookings for conference, organised the bookings and accom for the group meeting at end of Ssept, ops presentation and the regular day to day admin requirements. Gibbo flew to CQ and back today for an inspection, Meg is home for the weekend to attend a photography course at small town and Drewy is in Brisbane.

I'm packed and ready to go although feeling too tired to ride - hope I pick up a bit tomorrow, especially in anticipation of the first big hill at about 20km!

See you on the other side!

No comments: