Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Weekend at Mt Tamborine

Warning: photo overload. I will have the Blog Police (aka Megan) on to me for overdoing the pictures. Sorry. But I can't help it.

Meg is supposed to be writing this blog; I've invited her to be a Guest Blogger but she's busy painting her fingernails so I guess I'll have to do the update of her weekend away with Chris at Mt. Tamborine.
This is the chapel attached to the B&B where they stayed.

The Menu...Reindeer Ear....Really??? I can understand the others...but Reindeer Ear?? Uggh. I'll have the croissant please.
View from the balcony to the Gold Coast; not that far really.
Tea and Shortbread.
Om. Nom Nom.

Some retail therapy was had at Indro prior to their arrival at Hill Top. Poor Chris.
Check out those shoes! The feather boa is for a Roaring 20's 21st coming up in a few weeks.Fudge Heaven. I made myself feel a little bit sick today by over-indulding on the caramel one.
Fierce Crocodile.
Fiercer Chris. HaHaHa.Triple Cream Brie from Witches Chase Cheese Co. Made myself a little sick on this one today too.
Now THIS really is sick!!! Check out that blue.
Love these light shades.
This could be Mare and Gibbo, two old goats!!
Misso Soup.
Megan bought this little creature for me. It's from a collection called "Little People" and it's made from jacaranda, fabric, thread and gumnuts.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

There can never be too many photos Mare. Busy! Painting fingernails! Oh these youngsters!

That was one realistic looking crocodile. And as a relative newcomer to the taste sensation that is blue-veined cheese, I think that one may just be a little too much for me.

You and Gibbo make two fine old goats by the way.