Sunday, November 28, 2010

Walking at The Bunyas

Gibbo and I went to the Bunya's yesterday morning, planning on doing the Barker Creek walk but discovered, when we got there, that a landslide was blocking part of the track. So we walked as far as the slip then backtracked. We took BLT wraps for lunch and a thermos of tea. It was a very nice way to spend a morning.

WARNING: Sometimes I take really crappy photos - you are about to see some of them.
I asked her not to take a photo of my too short long pants but she did anyway. These are the pants I ran my first ever Bridge to Brisbane in way back in September 2003. Nobody knew I was doing it except my family and Angela.


 I'd really like one of these - I prefer this environment to a beach environment.







 He has a problem with authority and was sorely tempted. I am more of a "keeper of the rules" so I talked him out of it ("well it says ALL access prohibited, no entry - what do you think that means?").
 I took the magnifier lens and took some questionable shots. I've deleted many more than you see here.










 











1 comment:

Fiona said...

Mare I think you're selling yourself short with the quality of your photos! Certainly looks a beautiful place, shame you couldn't do the full hike. Now, if I could get my husband out walking, that would be something to talk about!