Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This is what I'm....

Eating...home made Caesar Salad...Drew loved it and so did I.

And this is what I'm about to start reading. I've heard a lot about these books, especially the first one. Today I happened to see the final book in the trilogy and it sounded so good that I thought I'd better read the other two before starting the third..so I bought them. I'm looking forward to reading them - if the reviews are anything to go by I won't be able to put them down. I haven't had a good book to read for a while now. I love finding a great read - it feels like I have a secret, special friend that I can carry around with me and my heart is warm when I think of sneaking time to go off somewhere quiet with it and be lost amongst the pages.

I expect Megan will like them too. She only has 7 days of work left before the big adventure starts.

No comments: