Friday, October 23, 2009

Dreamworld for Biology

Drew has gone to Dreamworld for the day on a Grade 11 Biology excursion! Hello?? Dreamworld? Biology? What is the connection? The Home Ec and Geography kids have gone as well (Hello?? again). The Physics kids went too - I can maybe accept that - what with all those machines and gravity etc - but the rest of them? Anyway, he was really excited to be going. He won't get home until around 8.30pm. I'm looking forward to hearing what he learnt today!!

He had to be in town at 5.30am so we were up at 4.30am and now I'm really tired and have to go to work. I've also picked up a heavy head cold, which is really unusual for me - I never get sick. Runny nose, runny eyes, headache and all the rest that goes with it, but, as my family would say - "teaspoon of cement".

No comments: