Sunday, November 2, 2014

Where I've Been

I've been gone for two months now - a long time in my blog world. Life has overtaken me and one of the things I love to do most - blogging - was the first thing to fall by the wayside. A combination of workload and medical issues edged me close to complete burnout. I have now recovered (somewhat) and take up where I left off. Catching up will not be in strict chronological order (however much my personality would like it to be!) - but catch up I will!

So let's go back to late August - G and I did a CQ trip, stopping at feedlot and the externally managed BBU for a look. Then we flew to Inverell to inspect backgrounding cattle.


That's me!







3 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

I was just thinking about you yesterday and hoping things were okay. Glad you're back and on the mend.

Fiona said...

I've been worried about you Mare. Pleased you're back, hope all is well.

Ainsley said...

Missed you! Hope all is back on track x I think sometimes it's OK to hope off the wheel for a while and then jump back on for a spin ;)