Sunday, November 9, 2014

Last Week of October

The skies darkened but delivered little.


A dust storm at work.


We went to Brisbane for two days of meetings and other things. There was a fork in the road; we took the easy path.

I took my Dad (we call him Mate) to have an angiogram at St Andrews hospital. It was a long day for him; we didn't leave until 6.30pm to head home because we waited to see the surgeon. Mate has a leaking valve in his heart and is going to have open heart surgery to repair it. It might be done by Christmas; if not, it will be in early January; 10 days in hospital and he'll feel like a truck hit him.

The next day I went back to my surgeon for my post op checkup; all good, all clear, no issues with the cyst or the cone biopsy; no ovaries left now. Great news.

We went to Bunnings to celebrate.

No comments: