Thursday, November 15, 2012

What do you feed 15 Korean Butchers?

Wagyu burgers of course - this time with the real deal - mbl score 6 product.






We tried them out with the same "rank the score" competition that we ran at the conference. The highest score was 6 out of 8. There was plenty of light hearted banter as they filled out their forms.


The winner received a cap and apron; the 4 runners up (with 5 points) scored a cap each.




Best burger I've had in a while.


Once the visitors had left I went to town to meet up with my friend who wanted the photos of her son taken. I took 3 cameras and a lot of shots. Her son was pretty well over it after 5 minutes; his partner looked stunning. After 1 and 1/4 hours we finished and when I got home I emailed my friend some of the shots and then put them all on a flash drive for her. There were some dud photos but there were some nice ones too.

No comments: