Saturday, November 17, 2012

Well That Went Better Than I Expected!

Back to the farm early this morning to get the wagyu girls in for some treatments. It hasn't always gone well in the past when we've worked together. I have been known to tell him, impolitely, to shove it and gone home. This time he was pre-warned. At the first sign of a shake of the head or a raised voice, I was out of there. Somehow, it all went quite smoothly. The girls didn't want to leave their paddock but once they were out, I walked in front of the mob down the laneway and Gibbo rode behind.

Counting cows.




It was a really smoky, hazy morning but we couldn't smell smoke on the air.


Once they were treated Gibbo rode in front and I walked behind, back up the laneway to a new paddock of grass.




I hope all future cattle ventures run as smoothly as this morning's did. But I doubt it.

1 comment:

Ainsley said...

This made me smile.....and your garden is looking amazing!