Sunday, January 23, 2011

Matching Wristbands

Drew and I have matching wristbands to wear while he's away. We bought the black/blue ones before Christmas and picked up the red/black plaited ones yesterday. The other four that I wear permanently (from the left) represent my husband (he bought this silver one for me in Santa Fe on a US wagyu trip), my daughter, a Mothers Day run a few years ago and my father (the silver band). I have one that represents my mother but it has lots of dangling things and bells so it doesn't get worn all the time, only when I go somewhere. I have another Megan bracelet, one that is one of 5 or so that we made at a bead shop at Maroochydore a long time ago. It's not for every day wear either.
Meg and I will have to shop for matching wristbands for when she is away, travelling. However, I suspect that whatever we end up with won't be wristbands but bracelets - and they'll be slightly more stylish (and expensive) than the coloured leather Drew and I are wearing now.

1 comment:

Meg said...

What do you think about matching Samantha Wills bracelets? :)