Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Last Minute Happenings at Home

This is it. We're leaving at lunchtime and heading to Brisbane. 20 hours. Eek.

Drew and I went for a little walk where I tried to remind him of every single thing I've taught him over the last 17 years! Make the right choices. Feed the Good Wolf. All that sort of stuff. I just had to do it. Now I feel like I can send him off. There's nothing more I can tell him.

Meg made pancakes for breakfast.
We all went to the chooks.
Meg sat on Drew.
Gibbo started to wash the car and only did half a job. Meg finished it off.
Meg pulled one of her baby carrots just to see how they were travelling. Baby.
The troops got in the pool to cool off. It was hot and humid.
You can just imagine what happened next.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Thinking of you Mare.
It won't be long and you'll be counting down the weeks, days and hours until he's flying back home.
Sending warm wishes to all of you.