Friday, January 21, 2011

Lurking

Hello Megan......

I've opened up my blog world a little. I said to Drew that I thought it was time I told Meg about my blog ('cos I'm sick of trying to upload photos and post when there's no-one around). He asked her if she'd ever read a blog called sliprail...........at first she said no...........then she came back and said "well, yes actually I have. I look at it every day...............and I've been reading it for a year". She saw it on the pc screen one time before I had a chance to close it. So much for only posting when there's no-one around hey? All this time I've tried to be discreet and didn't need to be! She's often wanted to say something to me about it but didn't because she knew it was "my own little thing" (she especially wanted to say something to me when she didn't like a photo of her I'd posted). So then we told Gibbo when he got back from Mackay and he wanted to know where all the photos of him were. Vain aren't they? And Chris arrived tonight so he will soon know too.

Fiona - Megan really likes your Rock Wallaby blog too.......she reads it as much as I do!!

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Oh Mare, we have no secrets!!!
A great outcome I think. My kids are always asking if I've put anything new on the blog, they love it.
I would never dream of telling any of my 'real' friends though. My brother and his family read, as do my Mum & Dad, and Matthew's family who it was initially intended for, but I would never dream of mentioning it to anyone else.
You are a gifted writer, Meg could only enjoy it, and also know just how much you treasure her, from your writing.
Enough rambling. By the way, Fred must have been picked up on the highway, very soon after he wandered off, as he was sighted in Rocky that very evening! Somebody probably thought they were doing the right thing, but he got away from them apparently as soon as they hit town!
Anyway, have a lovely weekend.

PS. HI MEG!