Monday, May 20, 2013

Two Days Away

We went to Bris for two days last week; G had meetings so I went along and caught up with Drew. I lingered in Mary Ryan and enjoyed a coffee (or two). Actually I had to get up and walk around because I nearly fell asleep!


We had dinner with Drew and on Friday I caught the city cat across to the Uni. I told Meg that a good birthday present this year for me would be a ticket that would let me ride the city cat from one end of the route to the other, all day. I could sit inside with my face pressed up against the window and wave to all the people as I cruised by. I love riding on it.

The birdlife at UQ must be a hardy lot, having to live so close to all those Colleges and the unruly students that reside within.










My first visit to this year's room; I've seen photos but hadn't been in it until last week.




Food for thought.


We went to Indro where we picked up a new phone. I lost contact again (in a different way) when all the messages, since the other phone was lost, dropped in. Hellooooo.......this is Ground Control to my son Drew.....can you hear me my son Drew.....can you hear me my son Drew......


We did a bit of clothes shopping and went to a sushi train restaurant for lunch. I've never visited one so this was something new. It's very tempting, watching all the different combinations ride past.




What you pay is determined by the colour of the plate you choose - and it's worth is determined by the ingredients on that plate.


G came by and picked us up, we dropped Drew back at College then headed home. We got home and went up to check the tank...and found these two lots visiting from next door!




No comments: