Friday, May 24, 2013

Foggy, Misty, Cold and Sprinkly

Woke up this morning to a foggy and misty sky; it's so beautiful.


The veges are liking the moisture.


New garlic shoots just keep on coming.


The view from my chook pens.
















It felt like a stay-at-home-pyjama kind of day - but I went to work. End of month is on Sunday and there were things to do. G went south to deliver a bull and pick up some new chooks.

After work I went to town and picked up some dinner from the newly opened Indian Restaurant; it was good. While I waited I ducked into the library and picked up two movies; I'm watching The Descendants now.

The coals in the fireplace are glowing red. It's cold outside but toasty warm inside. It feels good.

Tomorrow........I plan on going for my first ride in a very long time. First I'll need to pump up the tyres and dust off the cobwebs - from bike and muscles. I might ride into town and have a coffee then ride home again. Sounds like a good idea.

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Gorgeous....we are heading into summer, but this weekend it has been cold, windy and raining...yesterday it was in the 50's...I guess in the teens for you...