Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Week

It's a busy week. I went to the dentist this morning for step 2 of a root canal - and didn't feel a thing. Thanks Kath. Gibbo went to the chiropractor; he played cricket in Kingaroy yesterday. They lost badly and he could barely walk when he arrived home after over-enthusiastically (is there ever any other way with Gibbo) chasing and diving for the ball, twisting in the air, flinging the ball into the stumps and running the batsman out - all in one fluid movement I might add - while the crowd oohed and aahed in admiration of this athletic prowess (this is his vivid description of the event, mine would have been slightly less exuberant if I'd been there). It appears he's pulled a muscle (or as Megan suggested, tweaked it a little).

I went to Mums and we did a test transmission of Mate's defibrillator to Brisbane. It was a very easy process with the mobile monitor and he's scheduled to now transmit on the first Sunday of each month.

I have parent teacher interviews tomorrow afternoon then Drew and I are booked to see High School Musical at The Empire in Toowoomba. He'll miss the first drama workshop for this term.

Thursday is another parent teacher interview and another on Friday. Rehearsals start in earnest on Friday afternoon for the school theatre restaurant - Mystery on the Orient Express.

Somewhere in all this I also need to work; end of month looms again.

Gibbo and I go to Bundaberg Saturday and Sunday for more QCC cricket (back recovery pending). Note to self - take plenty of reading material.

No comments: