Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cricket Report

There's not a lot to report from our cricket trip to Bundaberg for the annual two day carnival. The boys in the blue and orange tartan hats lost 5-zip - a first I'd say! Pretty dismal performance all round. I walked from the fields into town and spent the morning wandering the main street area then went back to watch some of the action, took a few photos and had a little rest in the front of the car.


Our motel accommodation was interesting. It would have to have been one of the most ordinary rooms I've ever stayed in - and we had the honeymoon suite!!??!! I don't want to think what the rest of the rooms were like!

Sunday I visited the nearby 'zoo' -

then walked along the river to a coffee shop, took my time over a capuccino and the Sunday paper then made my way back to the cricket.


The boys played their last game before lunch so we took advantage of the early finish and came home via Howard to have a look at our two blocks.
This was only our second visit since we've owned them.

No comments: