Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Love and Laughter

We went out for dinner last night; the kids both left today. We laughed a lot. Drew considers himself to be the most sane amongst us; in his opinion I come in second, Meg is third and Gibbo is a distant fourth. (We put third and fourth positions down to them both being Geminis). Of course we all had different ideas on the order of sanity/normalcy.

It's quite plain that I should be Number One; the rest can fight it out amongst themselves.

Here's a very grainy photo that Lexie took.


1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

I have been reading your blog for about a year..not sure I've ever commented and I don't remember how I found it. But I just want to thank you for sharing your wildly fun and entertaining family with us...You look like such a loving fun family...and I enjoy the peeks I get into your lives..I live across the world in the US