Friday, April 26, 2013

Hawaii - Day 6 - Dinner

Roy's was a delight and the meal rates as one of my all time top 5 (not a very difficult list to get on to though). The entree was delicious; even though the raw fish presented really well I just couldn't bring myself to eat it so Gibbo obliged. I really enjoyed the rest.






Things started ramping up a bit towards the end of our evening dinner. Drinks were mixed and shared around. Gibbo has grown his usual holiday goatee; tonight before we left for dinner, he shaved off the middle chin bit. He kept stroking it. P suggested he looked like a Mexican movie star of low repute, so I have him my necklace, undid a couple of buttons on his shirt and stood his collar up. His hair is entirely his own doing. By this stage the group was hysterical.






From Roy's we moved on to The Yard House where more drinks were ordered and consumed.

 
 





We wandered home around 12.30 and fell fast asleep.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

If I could say one thing about Gibbo ... I think he knows how to have a good time!
I've a feeling he and my man would hit it off just fine.