Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hawaii Day 3 - Sunday April 21, 2013 - News From the 26th Floor

Late breakfast again! I feel like I've hit a wall because I've stopped running!

We went for a 5k walk along the beach and spent the afternoon reading and sleeping.




My first ever sun shirt - and I had to go all the way to Hawaii to get it.




This is what Hawaii is all about - BIG surfboards.






There's Gibbo in the water with his (my) AA cap and his new aviators.



I had Korean BBQ chicken and salad for lunch.


Gibbo had hot dog, sweet potato chips and onion rings.




For dinner we went on a sunset cruise with buffet meal. The girls and I sampled the cocktails and there was a floor show of Hawaiin music and dancing.




When we got back we all went to the restaurant/nightclub and had some more cocktails. The noise, rain and over abundance of small talk drove me back to the room about 10pm. I'm all small talked out for now.

No comments: