Saturday, December 15, 2012

This Morning

Today was a tale of two extremes. This morning Meg and I went branch hunting. We're going with the minimalist look this year for our Christmas tree. Please note Meg's tomahawk skills, nail polish and PPE footwear.


Coco kept her distance from the blade wielding woman.


I cut (most of) my skinny legs out of this photo.


I bought this advent thingy last year but we mustn't have used it - it still had the tag on it. Maybe I bought it at a post Christmas sale. There's another reason why I don't think we used it last year. Scroll down and you'll see what I mean.


It took ages to unravel.


Here's the tree. Pretty minimalist hey? Meg is going back to Lincraft tomorrow to get a couple more folky decorations.








Got it unravelled!!


Oopsie - this is why I think we didn't use it last year - we would have remembered there was no 14!! Of the 24 days leading up to Christmas, there's only 23!!


No comments: